Honeywell HW200 ADF Welding Helmet
• Grind Mode functionality that ensures the ADF will not darken when used during
• Sensitivity adjustment that gives the wearer the option to adjust the filter’s sensitivity
to avoid unwanted darkening from ambient light conditions.
• An easy ratchet adjustment system for personalized fit and total comfort.
• Replaceable, padded sweatband.
• A design that accommodates many safety eyewear and respiratory products.
• Viewing Area: 7.2" (3.8" x 1.9" / 97mm x 47mm)
• Operating temperature range: -10° C to +55° C (+14° F to +131° F)
Ideal for more experienced welders, the HW200 Auto Darkening (ADF) welding helmet incorporates a high-quality filter with a sleek and lightweight helmet shell, and features solar-powered adjustable Shade 9-13 ADF technology for advanced welding applications. The HW200 also features sensitivity and delay adjustments for customizable filter settings. When a welding job requires more than a standard passive filter, ADF helmets provide greater protection, superior comfort and eliminate the need for constant adjustments, allowing for more time spent welding.