Honeywell HW100 ADF Welding Helmet
• An easy ratchet adjustment system for personalized fit and total comfort.
• Replaceable, padded sweatband.
• A design that accommodates many safety eyewear and respiratory products.
• Viewing Area: 6.5" (3.8" x 1.7" / 96mm x 42mm)
• Operating temperature range: -5° C to +55° C (+23° F to +131° F)
Recommended Industries/Use: Construction, Manufacturing, Steel and Metals
Competitively priced, and perfect for the part-time welder or hobbyist, the HW100 Auto Darkening (ADF) welding helmet incorporates a high-quality filter with a sleek and lightweight helmet shell, and features solarpowered Shade 10 ADF technology ideal for general welding applications. When a welding job requires more than a standard passive filter, ADF helmets provide greater protection, superior comfort and eliminate the need for constant adjustments, allowing for more time spent welding